Limitless Homeschool Enrichment 2019/2020
Limitless Homeschool Enrichment Pre-Enrollment Fees: (Pre-enrollment is NON-REFUNDABLE make checks payable to Limitless)
• Through April 30: $75 for one student, $55 for the 2nd student, $45 for the 3rd student, $35 for the 4th student, $35 for each additional student
• Between May 1 and May 31: $100 for one student, $85 for the 2nd student, $75 for the 3rd student, $65 for the 4th student, $55 for each additional student
• Between June 1 and June 30: $125 for one student, $95 for the 2nd student, $85 for the 3rd student, $75 for the 4th student, $65 for each additional student
• Between July 1 and July 31: Enrollment in July Contact LHE at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enrollment in July is: $150 for one student, $115 for the 2nd student, $100 for the 3rd student, $85 for the 4th student and $75 for each additional student
After July 31: Course enrollment deadline has passed. (August enrollment by special approval only.) Enrollment in August is: $200 for one student, $135 for the 2nd student, $125 for the 3rd student, $115 for the 4th student and $100 for each additional student
• August 14 – Classes begin!!
A. Pre-Enrollment Steps:
Pre-Enrollment Fee With Limitless Homeschool Enrichment:
1. Families must pre-enroll with Limitless BEFORE enrolling in any courses.
2. Pre-enrollment includes signing up for monitor time slots at “Monitor Hours.” Parents must serve as a monitor for 2 shifts PER STUDENT PER SEMESTER: Morning shift 8:25am-12:15pm; Afternoon shift 12:00-3:50pm. Students whose parents do not sign up to volunteer will not be allowed to pre-enroll. Please contact
the Director if you have questions or conflicts. Any adult, whether teaching or monitoring, who will be on the property during school hours, must have an OSBI background check. Your pre-enrollment fee covers the cost of one adult per family. If you think you’ll share monitor duties with another adult in the family, please include an extra $15 and a separate OSBI form.
3. Print four “Pre-enrollment Forms” from website: (a) Parent and Student Contract
4. Complete all four pre-enrollment forms with all designated signatures.
5. Mail all four completed pre-enrollment forms and a copy of your ID with the Limitless pre-enrollment fee, checks payable to Limitless (see fee payment schedule above) to: Limitless Pre-Enrollment, 7901 NW 16th St., OKC, OK 73127
6. Upon confirmation via email that family has been pre-enrolled, students may enroll in Limitless courses.
7. After July 31, 2019 course enrollment is closed (August enrollment by special board approval only).
B. Official Enrollment In Limitless Courses:
**Limitless pre-enrollment does not guarantee student’s enrollment in specific course(s). Students must enroll via the instructor to guarantee a place in specific course(s).**
1. Carefully read course information including grade level, prerequisites, & additional requirements at Course Descriptions on the website.
2. Instructors will only enroll students that have been confirmed as pre-enrolled with Limitless.
3. Contact course instructor via email address listed under Course Descriptions.
4. Instructors must receive the first month’s tuition and the first semester’s materials fee (if applicable) BEFORE a student is considered officially enrolled in their classes. This payment is nonrefundable since the instructor is reserving a spot for the student and beginning to make lesson plans and purchase materials based on your student’s attendance.
5. Course payments must be mailed directly to instructors. See instructor for mailing address.
6. Each course instructor may have additional enrollment requirements. For example, many instructors require a signed contract before a student is considered officially enrolled.
7. After July 31, 2019 course enrollment is closed ( August enrollment by special board approval only).
8. Instructors will confirm official course enrollment via email once all of instructor’s requirements have been completed.